Standard Assembly OF THE NEVADA Town COUNCIL
MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
NEVADA City Corridor, COUNCIL CHAMBERS – 1209 6TH Street
Notice to the Community: The Mayor and Town Council welcome reviews from the public during discussion on agenda objects. If you want to speak, be sure to entire a card uncovered on the podium in close proximity to this agenda and hand it to the City Clerk right before the assembly. When your title is called, remember to move to the podium, point out your title and tackle for the file, and talk. The Mayor might restrict each individual speaker to 5 minutes. If you would like to present penned components and/or a signed petition in addition to your oral presentation, those people supplies require to be sent to the Metropolis Clerk by midday on the Wednesday prior to the assembly to be included in the Council packet. The normal approach on any certain agenda product is that the motion is placed on the floor, enter is received from the audience, the Council is specified an prospect to remark on the concern or reply to the audience concerns, and the vote is taken. On ordinances, there is time provided for general public input when recognized by the Chair. In thought of all, if you have a mobile phone, please switch it off or put it on silent ring. The use of obscene and vulgar language, hate speech, racial slurs, slanderous reviews, and any other disruptive actions in the course of the Council meeting will not be tolerated and the offender may be barred by the presiding officer from even more comment in advance of the Council all through the assembly and/or removed from the conference. The Council may well be conference in the Council Chambers, however, seating is pretty constrained to make certain social distancing, all others are encouraged to participate by means of Zoom, so long as that option is readily available, owing to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
OR by cellular phone: (312) 626-6799, (646) 558-8656, (301) 715-8592
Webinar ID: 879 6173 3099 Password: 287321
*If you would like to converse concerning an agenda product or through community forum prior preparations are Expected. Created paperwork could also be submitted.
Make sure you connect with Metropolis Corridor at 515-382-5466 or e-mail [email protected]
by 4:00 p.m. Monday, August 9, 2021
- Phone the Meeting to Purchase
- Roll Simply call
- Acceptance of the Agenda
- Community Hearing(S)
A. Jordan Effectively No. 4, Plugging and Demolition Task
- Community Hearing, on proposed plans, specs, form of agreement and estimate of price tag for the proposed Jordan Effectively No. 4 Plugging and Demolition Challenge
- Resolution No. 005 (2021/2022): A Resolution last but not least approving and confirming ideas, requirements, type of agreement and estimate of value for the Jordan Perfectly No. 4 Plugging and Demolition Job
- Thought of bids for the Jordan Well No. 4 Plugging and Demolition Project
- Resolution No. 006 (2021/2022): A Resolution awarding contract for the Jordan Effectively No. 4 Plugging and Demolition Challenge
- Acceptance of CONSENT AGENDA (Any product on the Consent Agenda might be eliminated for different thing to consider.)
A. Approve Minutes of the Standard Meeting held on July 26, 2021
B. Approve Minutes of the Exclusive Meeting held on August 5, 2021
C. Approve Payment of Income Disbursements, such as Test Numbers 76189-76264 and Electronic Quantities 978-983 (Inclusive) Totaling $561,522.45 (See hooked up list)
D. Approve Excellent Western Financial institution Cards Disbursements for $3,580.53 (See attached checklist)
E. Approve recommendation of Probationary Firefighter/EMT status for Stephanie Norris, Caleb Weddle and Levi Murphy
- MAYOR’S APPOINTMENT
A. Approve Mayor Barker’s appointment of Ryan Hutton as Building and Zoning Formal
- General public Discussion board: Time established aside for responses from the public on subject areas of Town business other than all those stated on the agenda – no motion could be taken. (Remember to hold your opinions to five minutes or much less.) This is an chance for members of the viewers to deliver to the Council’s notice any product not listed on the agenda. Reviews are limited to five (5) minutes for every citizen, and the City will notify citizens when their time has expired. Speakers may not produce their occasions to other people, and as a typical rule this is not a time for exchange of queries. The Mayor has the authority to decrease the time authorized for remark in accordance with the amount of folks present and signed up to speak.
A. Swear in Probationary Firefighters Stephanie Norris, Caleb Weddle and Levi Murphy
- Previous BUSINESS A. Approve Spend Ask for No. 2 for the WWTF Enhancements, Stage 2 from Williams Brothers Development Inc., in the quantity of $630,285.42
- NEW Organization
A. Resolution No. 007 (2021/2022): A Resolution to approve the Group Catalyst Creating Remediation Grant Settlement with IEDA, Tipton Building
B. Acceptance of Neighborhood Advancement Incentive Program Grant Application for 153 West E Avenue for demolition of the residence and garage up to $3,700
- Reviews – City Administrator/Mayor/Council/Workers
The agenda was posted on the official bulletin board on August 5, 2021, in compliance with the needs of the open up meetings legislation.